World O’ Siber Hussy & Sonic Purity
Confounding the World-Wide Web since 1996
Welcome to our world(s)
So gosh darn it, what in the World-Wide Web is on here?
- World O’ Radio/Recording/Audio
- Featuring broadcasting and radio stuff from a listener/DJ/broadcast engineering standpoint, plus related recording studio/pro & home audio goods.
- World O’ Apple/Macintosh
- An eclectic mix of mostly trailing-edge findings.
- World O’ other Electronics
- If it isn’t audio or Apple-related and it’s electronic rather than electrical, it’s likely here.
- World O’ Appliances/Household/Etc.
- Everything from appliance repair (including the famous Breville 800 series espresso machine repair article) to plumbing to irrigation to HVAC to hardware and maybe more.
- World O’ Automotiveness
- A few little automotive-related tidbits which might possibly be of interest.
- World O’ Sonic
- Gettin’ personal with Sonic (Yeeeiiikes!)
- For Sale
- Our perpetual virtual garage sale: Household Items, Electronics, Books, Miscellaneous. Make us an offer we can’t refuse!
New since the last site update:
- The starry skyline on this here page finally works correctly*! I’ve always envisioned the stars staying at the top, then fading in intensity as “the sun rises” as the user scrolls down the page to the new dawn of the wonderful information here on siber-sonic.com. Now they finally do! *Unless you have an iOS device, in which case Apple’s lack of support for CSS background-attachment: fixed in mobile WebKit/Safari means that life goes on pretty much as before for you. Though i did redo the stars to make them a bit nicer, so at least that you can enjoy.
- Posted the entire freshly-digitized Dynamax CTR100 Series Preliminary Technical Manual.
- Hitachi SERA486-07 Throttle Position Sensor Internal Contact Cleaning, wherein i destroyed a failing throttle position sensor, cutting it open and researching and composing this article so you can contact clean and preserve yours. You’re welcome.
- 1/2AA Mac PRAM Battery Accessibility Modification. Not all Mac PRAM batteries are accessible. Some are extremely inaccessible. Here’s a pictorial of how i went to far too much effort to work around this problem, with suggestions for easier ways to go about solving the issue.
| About This Site
(Technical, Accessibility, & Contact Information)
Let’s get several things straight right now: