World O’ Siber Hussy & Sonic Purity
Confounding the World-Wide Web since 1996
Welcome to our world(s)
So gosh darn it, what in the World-Wide Web is on here?
- World O’ Radio/Recording/Audio
- Featuring broadcasting and radio stuff from a listener/DJ/broadcast engineering standpoint, plus related recording studio/pro & home audio goods.
- World O’ Apple/Macintosh
- An eclectic mix of mostly trailing-edge findings.
- World O’ other Electronics
- If it isn’t audio or Apple-related and it’s electronic rather than electrical, it’s likely here.
- World O’ Appliances/Household/Etc.
- Everything from appliance repair (including the famous Breville 800 series espresso machine repair article) to plumbing to irrigation to HVAC to hardware and maybe more.
- World O’ Automotiveness
- A few little automotive-related tidbits which might possibly be of interest.
- World O’ Sonic
- Gettin’ personal with Sonic (Yeeeiiikes!)
- World O’ Advocacy
- Very occasional thoughts and opinions as a citizen of the world, striving to live and thrive.
- For Sale
- Our perpetual virtual garage sale: Household Items, Electronics, Books, Miscellaneous. Make us an offer we can’t refuse!
New since the last site update:
- Unibody MacBook Pro Hinge Tightening: Which Screws?!: Thoughts on whether it’s even possible to adjust Unibody MacBook Pro display hinge clutch tension, and what all those 12 screws are doing.
- Unibody MacBook Pro Keyboard Replacement & Repair Follies: The trials, tribulations, and disappointments related to striving to get a fully-working replacement keyboard into a 15" Mid-2012 MacBook Pro Non-Retina. Discusses various options for replacement keyboards, keyboard testing outside the machine, and issues and repairs of the one known aftermarket keyboard, in its iFixIt 161-121-1 incarnation.
| About This Site
(Technical, Accessibility, & Contact Information)
Let’s get several things straight right now: